RDT's Summer Interns 2016 - What Did They Think?


Our summer interns are in their last few weeks before they return to university and continue their journey into the IT industry. After asking them about their experience with us this summer, we gathered together their thoughts and opinions on what they have learnt since being with us, and whether they felt that it has been beneficial to their future.





“This experience has been amazing, it's an opportunity I would not have thought I could have got at my level, I haven't even started university yet. It has also given me a knowledge boost that will carry me through university and hopefully allow me to finish with the grades I want. I will be having a year in the industry while I am at university (this will be after the second year) and it would be great if I got offered the chance to spend it here.”
Dexter Watson











“This has been a great opportunity – well worth it. And it has made me completely sure that this is what I want to do. I would love to return here as much as I can in the future.”
Luke Frizzell






“I am very appreciative of how well the company treated me and genuinely feel like a valued employee - the flexibility provided to me with regards to my academic commitment has been invaluable, as it has allowed me to complete my university work for the summer to the best of my ability. I believe the internship has helped me with my career decisions and while I am still unsure as to whether to go into hardware or software, I would like to work for a company that has similar values and ethos - I feel very happy in this environment and believe it greatly aids not only my productivity but general overall wellbeing and as such I would like to continue my working life in this frame of mind.”
Alexander Luisi


Thank you to our interns for the feedback, and RDT wishes you the best of luck with your studies! We’re sure we’ll see you again soon!

No comments :

Post a Comment