August Employee Spotlight - Neil Regan



Hi RDT User Group community.  I’m Neil Regan, RDT’s Project Portfolio Manager.

I joined RDT in July 2005 (11 years ago!) at which point we employed around 10 people.  As you are aware RDT has changed significantly in this time and we now employ over 100 employees in 3 locations.

Prior to joining RDT I had worked in various industries as a Software Engineer and then as a Project Manager.

I have a strong belief in continuous improvement and learning, which is why I’ve carried on earning qualifications during my working career. These include management qualifications, PRINCE2 and most recently DSDM Agile Project Management qualification.

My role at RDT allows me to provide a practical, experience-driven approach to applying program and project management methodologies within the project and program environment.  I have led a number of large projects through to successful delivery. 


I work closely with RDT’s executive team in areas such as project portfolio delivery, benefits realisation management, portfolio definition and prioritisation, program and project management office definition and implementation.  I find all this work interesting and rewarding.

In the past my role has included travel to Australia.  I spent 4 months out there covering for someone on maternity leave.  My in-laws are Australian, so spending 4 months out there with my family was a wonderful experience.

As a hobby I really enjoy cars.  I love the performance of them and all kinds of motor sports. I also enjoy spending my weekends with my children, which nowadays also includes cycling as I need to keep up with them somehow!

OH AND TODAY IS NEIL'S BIRTHDAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY FROM EVERYONE HERE AT RDT!

No comments :

Post a Comment