November 2016 Employee Spotlight - Felicia Asher



Felicia Asher - Business Analyst

I joined RDT five months ago to work as a Business Analyst.  Previously I used to work for larger insurance companies, so I was a little worried that RDT was a smaller organisation by comparison.  Any concerns I had were unfounded, though – RDT is a small company doing big things.  It’s amazing what work we’re putting out, and I feel triumphal here.

The location of the office is great, and there is a plenty of free parking, which I find very useful.  The office itself is modern and clean and a brilliant place to work.  Inside it’s very open which is useful for team communication and collaboration.

My team allows me to bring new ideas to foster innovation.  I feel I have the opportunity to prove myself and people are open minded to ideas that we all bring forward for discussion.

I’m currently working on an API project. At the moment this is in the discovery phase, and I am looking at how the API’s interact with our products Landscape and Equator. The work is very impressive, and I am learning something new, it feels like a fantastic opportunity.

I have three daughters (age 12, 8 and 2) and the role gives me a good work-life balance.

If someone I knew were looking to work here. I would tell people that RDT offers a fantastic opportunity to work for a company which embraces their staff, they are always working to bring innovations to the insurance industry, and I have seen a lot of added benefits of working here.

No comments :

Post a Comment