Employee Spotlight - Justin Cordingley



Hi, I’m Justin Cordingley and I’m head of delivery at RDT Ltd. After getting my degree in civil engineering I began working as a structural engineer – there are a number of commercial developments in London that are seated on my designs and calculations. But then I was enticed by the excitement and pace of the IT industry and decided to leave structural engineering and try a new career as a software engineer.

I gained experience in this field in marketing, trade associations and financial services before moving into insurance when I joined RDT nine years ago. I’ve had great opportunities to progress here, working my way through to my current role where I’m responsible for the performance of our delivery teams and the release of all of RDT's products.

I am passionate about building great teams and find it very rewarding to see our teams at RDT mature. We’ve established a great community of engineers who are keen to share their knowledge and are driven by their desire to improve and achieve excellence. This attitude, when paired with RDT's appetite for new technology and its constant striving to improve processes and lead the market, makes for a highly motivating environment.

There is a great balance here at RDT with sociable and friendly people who make it an enjoyable place to work. This balance is really important to me and it is a good reason why I have been at RDT for nine years.

At home my wife and I enjoy the chaos of our three young children (two girls and a boy) and we recently introduced more mayhem into family life with a new puppy.

No comments :

Post a Comment