June 2015 Employee Spotlight

June 4th, 2015

Visit our website


Debbie King – Account Manager
Debbie joined RDT’s West Malling office in September 2014 as an account manager in the Client Services team.

She has worked in the insurance software industry since 1996. Before joining RDT, Debbie spent a number of years as a business analyst for numerous insurance companies, both in the UK and US, in their IT departments. Her job has involved extensive liaison between company staff and with their suppliers.

Debbie1

Before that, Debbie worked for more than 10 years for a multi-national insurance software supplier. While there she worked her way up from a junior programmer to a senior support analyst, by which time she had responsibility for customers in the Asia Pacific region and in the US.

“My job at RDT gives me the chance to liaise with staff at our customers’ sites and within RDT, which draws on my previous experiences. My aim is to ensure that the customers I work with know they can contact me at any time, and that they feel like they are being looked after.

I enjoy engaging with RDT’s customers and getting to know them and their business requirements. I find the role satisfyingly interesting and varied, as I never know what I will be asked to help with from one day to the next.”

If you are looking for a new position in a cutting-edge insurance software environment, please view all available positions on our job vacancies webpage.

Debbie2

Alternatively, to find out more about what we do, please click here to contact us.

No comments :

Post a Comment