Employee Spotlight - Allan Wishart


My background is very much in insurance and IT. In previous jobs I have had numerous roles including Project Manager, Business Analyst, Underwriter, Broker. Now I have joined RDT as an Account Manager, where my background means I understand what is going on from both the view of the client and from the view of RDT.

I have had previous dealings with RDT from the client side. I was part of the team that selected Landscape as a solution at one of our current client sites. I was really impressed with the company and with the product. When the opportunity arose to join RDT I was happy to take it.

RDT is a great place to work, it’s full of wonderful people. There is a real culture of supporting innovative thinking and people here have pride in what they do.

Agile translates into everything that is done here. I have worked with this method of working before and I believe it produces excellent results.

My job so far has been fairly hectic – which I expected as there is a lot to learn whenever you start a new job – but it has been thoroughly enjoyable. I have a lot still to learn, but I know I can bring a lot of my experience to clients. I’m definitely up for the challenge of the job!

No comments :

Post a Comment